Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelisting Question?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #5743  by Larry Wallace

I applied about 3 weeks ago and got accepted, and believe I have done everything I needed to do to get WL, but whenever I try n join the US2 server, it kicks me out, and my buddies tell me the MSG says I'm not WL?

I got a message from Michelle saying I was accepted, I read everything, joined all 3 of the FB groups, I added the twitter group, steam groups, but still nothing yet?

could my Steam ID possibly been skipped?

Thank You
 #5744  by Polar

Under review!
 #5745  by Weyland

Larry Wallace wrote:I applied about 3 weeks ago and got accepted, and believe I have done everything I needed to do to get WL, but whenever I try n join the US2 server, it kicks me out, and my buddies tell me the MSG says I'm not WL?

I got a message from Michelle saying I was accepted, I read everything, joined all 3 of the FB groups, I added the twitter group, steam groups, but still nothing yet?

could my Steam ID possibly been skipped?

Thank You
Please PM me your SteamID64 and I'll get your straightened out. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Unfortunately I am still human and make the occasional mistake. :bored:
 #5748  by Larry Wallace

No worries, I've been somewhat busy with work lately, so its not live I've been chomping at the bit every restart wondering why its not working..

PM sent

Thanks again!