Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• 2 Friends Banned??? (Admins Read)

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #5726  by Burbank

So, today we were playing and out of no where my 2 friends got banned for Admin Ban (ADMIN BAN) for no reason out of the blue for doing absolutely nothing. Their names were Brovo and Direwolf. Today (Friday) at 5pm Central Time. I've played with for a while and they have not done anything wrong especially never murdered, so. Unless there was a better reason for banning these 2 who have played on your DayZ server for a long time, I'd like to ask of you to unban them. Unless there was a stupid hacker that banned them, then I can understand.
 #5729  by Polar

Under current policy is it VERY difficult to be unbanned on US-3. While accidents do happen it is nearly impossible for policing. Keep in mind bans are administered not only for murder, but for ANY violent action to another player. For example if a player is joking around and throws a can of beans at their friend, they have performed a violent action and will be banned. Bans are not ALWAYS immediate and can take some time to take effect, thus the actions could have been performed earlier. While not a guaranteed way of becoming unbanned. It would be helpful you and your friends were whitelisted. Your appeal will be discussed among the admins.
 #5733  by Burbank

Well I thank you for your response, but all I can say is, if you guys are connecting Brovo and Direwolf to Pulse (Murder) and RunningFromShadows (Murder) then all I can say is don't because Brovo and Direwolf have done nothing wrong or have even committed a single violent action against anyone. Also if I was banned at all, Burbank, then I'll say this as well, I haven't done anything wrong or violent against anyone ever either. I'm new to this server still by 2 days. So, it would be nice if you guys will talk this over and unban Brovo and Direwolf if I'm ban then unban me as well. If you guys want to ban Pulse and RunningFromShadows, then go a head and I'll vouch they did indeed commit murder and fool around punching each other and many other. Again, if I can suggest, don't connect us with them cause we only rolled around with them in the server so. Anything they did, we didn't.

EDIT: I will say this though, Pulse if anything has made the issues worse and pretty much forced RunningFromShadows to do punching/violent actions.