Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• murder ban appeal

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #5455  by Brandon Wilson

On Sunday April the 3rd my friend and i were running towards the coast when we encountered an armed player . my friend was held at gun point and when i made it known that i was right behind him he opened fire killing my unarmed buddy then quickly turned on me . instinctively i returned fire and quickly realized my mistake .
Is there any way to get the ban lifted ? it is not my intention to be a trouble maker or bandit and i have really enjoyed all the great player interactions that i have had so far . any help would be great thank you . also my ingame name at the time was Bill .
 #5474  by Weyland

Brandon Wilson wrote:On Sunday April the 3rd my friend and i were running towards the coast when we encountered an armed player . my friend was held at gun point and when i made it known that i was right behind him he opened fire killing my unarmed buddy then quickly turned on me . instinctively i returned fire and quickly realized my mistake .
Is there any way to get the ban lifted ? it is not my intention to be a trouble maker or bandit and i have really enjoyed all the great player interactions that i have had so far . any help would be great thank you . also my ingame name at the time was Bill .
If you're banned, thats it...no coming back. The rules are plastered all over the server. Sorry Brandon. Maybe try US-2? ;-)