Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Its been asked before...(whitelisting)

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #5124  by MadVlad

Hey guys,
Sent in my application for whitelisting, ran through all of the steps and am now waiting patiently for several dayZ.

I read similar posts and followed the link to the facebook group but its unavailable.

Any mods out and about that could lend a helping hand?

Thanks in advance, your darling survivor,

MadVlad
 #5126  by Polar

Please ensure you completed all of the steps. Once that's completed send weyland a PM with your Facebook link so he can look at your application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #5128  by MadVlad

Done and done, even sent him a PM including some of my "whitelisted personal references".

One question pertaining to the Colony's facebook group, I gave it a like but couldn't find anyway of joining the group. Any insite as to how I would go about this? Maybe that could be the cause in delaying an interview.

Thanks Polar, appreciate the speedy response.
 #5130  by Polar

You have to get invited to the group (security protocol) I haven't been able to talk to Weyland, as I am on vacation. But I do know he has been doing some whitelisting. Your application should be reviewed in due time. In the mean time just play on US1 & 3 while you wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #5154  by MadVlad

Not trying to be pushy/annoying but I am curious as to how long it usually takes to get an interview. It's been nearly a week, hoping I haven't been forgotten about.
 #5155  by Weyland

MadVlad wrote:Not trying to be pushy/annoying but I am curious as to how long it usually takes to get an interview. It's been nearly a week, hoping I haven't been forgotten about.
Send me a PM with your FaceBook URL and we'll get to the bottom of this asap. Thanks for stopping by and showing interest in DayZ Colony.
 #5430  by Weyland

MadVlad wrote:So I guess there must be one hell of a long list of potential whitelisters, 3 weeks and no word of an interview.
Super sorry about getting to you so late. The forum didn't tell me I had a message. :cry:

Anyway, I responded to you by PM. Lets talk in person because your FB profile doesn't work which is why you were over-looked. i hadn't blocked you and the reason I know is I checked your URL on a browser I don't use which means I wasn't signed into FB and it says the profile isn't active.