Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Its been asked before...(whitelisting)

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #5479  by ArytomRaskolov

I know this forum is old but I am having the same issue, I've PMed you, done everything required, and when I joined the Teamspeak it was closed every time. Sorry if this is annoying.
 #5480  by Polar

ArytomRaskolov wrote:I know this forum is old but I am having the same issue, I've PMed you, done everything required, and when I joined the Teamspeak it was closed every time. Sorry if this is annoying.
If you can PM both Weyland and myself with your Facebook profile we can look up the status of your application.
 #5482  by Weyland

ArytomRaskolov wrote:I know this forum is old but I am having the same issue, I've PMed you, done everything required, and when I joined the Teamspeak it was closed every time. Sorry if this is annoying.
PM me your FaceBook URL and I'll have an admin message you.
 #5483  by ArytomRaskolov

Weyland wrote:
PM me your FaceBook URL and I'll have an admin message you.
Got it, thanks man
 #5490  by Polar

yes, our current age requirement is 18. but check back every so often as we update policies from time to time
 #5495  by ArytomRaskolov

Polar wrote:yes, our current age requirement is 18. but check back every so often as we update policies from time to time
As much as I think it is appropriate to maintain a more "mature" audience, IMO it's kinda dumb to deny a chance to people due to age, but hey, I'm sure you guys got your reasons.
 #5497  by Polar

we do have reasons, but we might look into a sponsorship program of sorts in the future. best advice i can give you is keep playing on US-1 and even 3. interact with as many people as you can and try and find some whitelisted folks. if we do start up a program you will have some friends that could vouch for you.

nothing is set in stone. but active play and positive reputation will go far!
 #5937  by Deadshed221

Weyland wrote:
MadVlad wrote:So I guess there must be one hell of a long list of potential whitelisters, 3 weeks and no word of an interview.
Super sorry about getting to you so late. The forum didn't tell me I had a message. :cry:

Anyway, I responded to you by PM. Lets talk in person because your FB profile doesn't work which is why you were over-looked. i hadn't blocked you and the reason I know is I checked your URL on a browser I don't use which means I wasn't signed into FB and it says the profile isn't active.

Hey so, I tend to be a bit impatient but I'm wondering if you had gotten the Info for my white list application, as well as how long does it take for it to go through?