Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• If i have a VAC ban can i join?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #5096  by Multiplayer

I have 3 VAC bans but i have a good reason when the image hacking links happen i ended up getting hacked and my account was lost for about a month and when i revived it back i had 3 VAC bans TF2,CS:GO and LoadOut it wasn't my fault and that was a long time ago.
Basically i can join a server because of the past which wasn't even my fault? i have a friend that streams on this server can i at-least get a interview...
 #5103  by Polar

Under our current rules, No, you are not able to join. It is not possible for us to verify your story, thus we only go by what we can verify. My recommendation would be to start a new steam account, in a year you will be able to inquire again.
 #5113  by Multiplayer

Polar wrote:Under our current rules, No, you are not able to join. It is not possible for us to verify your story, thus we only go by what we can verify. My recommendation would be to start a new steam account, in a year you will be able to inquire again.
Well i have emails from steam support stating that i was hacked?
 #5114  by Polar

Do they state that you got the VAC bans while you were hacked?

It's not a personal attack. It's that with every exception, a new policy is made. So, how can we prove that it was not you hacking? I am sure a hacker wouldn't be so low so claim they were hacked, and that's where the VAC bans came from.

Again, it's not personal.
 #5125  by Multiplayer

I Know it isn't personal i understand you guys run a tight business and dont want hackers [Personaly i hate them to the just ruin the fun] so i sent my emails and stuff to Weyland and i will see from there anyways thanks for the help and i hope i can join this community. Its good that you guys make it a fun environment for other players...