Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Renewing old membership (not a ban appeal)

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4941  by stonesode

Hey guys, I played on here for about a year starting late 2014, have a good track record and was a donator.

at the end of 2015 I moved cities, got a new job etc and subsequently left the colony (on no bad terms) as I had no foreseeable opportunities to play and felt i'd just be dead weight being an inactive user on the whitelist, facebook groups etc and know that weyland likes to trim the fat every now and then.

Anyway, now that i'm settled and have found stability in my life, turns out I actually do have time to play! which should please some friends who are still active colony members and ask me to re-join/play with them aha.

So, now that my life is sorted out, persistence is working and 0.60 is around the corner im pretty motivated to get back into it!

Just wondering how re-enlisting works, if it's any faster because of established factors or I will need to start from scratch? again, I have not been exiled/banned/cast aside or anything like that haha, just took an indefinite hiatus!

Thanks
 #4945  by Weyland

stonesode wrote:Hey guys, I played on here for about a year starting late 2014, have a good track record and was a donator.

at the end of 2015 I moved cities, got a new job etc and subsequently left the colony (on no bad terms) as I had no foreseeable opportunities to play and felt i'd just be dead weight being an inactive user on the whitelist, facebook groups etc and know that weyland likes to trim the fat every now and then.

Anyway, now that i'm settled and have found stability in my life, turns out I actually do have time to play! which should please some friends who are still active colony members and ask me to re-join/play with them aha.

So, now that my life is sorted out, persistence is working and 0.60 is around the corner im pretty motivated to get back into it!

Just wondering how re-enlisting works, if it's any faster because of established factors or I will need to start from scratch? again, I have not been exiled/banned/cast aside or anything like that haha, just took an indefinite hiatus!

Thanks
Renew complete!