Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelisting Question

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4768  by MrFlynn00

I applied to be whitelisted about a week ago, and haven't gotten any kind of response via Facebook or anything else. I was just wondering if this was normal, seeing as how the admin's Facebook page may have gotten deleted (based on another help desk post).

Thanks for the help
 #4975  by Caledric

If you still haven't been whitelisted watch the DayZ colony group for Weyland to announce he is doing interviews then PM him on facebook.
 #4976  by MrFlynn00

Caledric wrote:If you still haven't been whitelisted watch the DayZ colony group for Weyland to announce he is doing interviews then PM him on facebook.
Yeah, the only problem is I have no access to the DayZ Colony group. Do you have the link for the person I should PM? If it's this one, then it's currently showing up as unavailable for some reason.
 #4979  by MrFlynn00

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
That's the problem. I get the same message when I try to go on the Colony Admin's page, I don't know why...
 #4982  by Polar

Hi! you have to get an invite to the group. I will talk to the other admins about your application. Normally processing time is fairly quick, but we are human!
 #4983  by Polar

can you PM me your facebook info? we will need that to track your application. or you can post it here
 #4985  by Polar

you did not fill out the application completely, therefore the application cannot be completed. your application has been pushed to higher admins.
 #4987  by MrFlynn00

Polar wrote:you did not fill out the application completely, therefore the application cannot be completed. your application has been pushed to higher admins.
Do you know which part was completed incorrectly? I thought I had made sure everything was right.
 #4988  by Polar

i am not sure, i dont see the applications. Weyland will be in contact with you.