Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Banned?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4725  by NotAZombie

I aM writing this due to legitimate questions I have. Earlier today I believe I was removed from the DayZ Colony Facebook groups without proper provocation. I understand that there were discrepancies between people, likewise myself over the phrasing of a new rule. So what I am saying, is that I wasn't given any warning or notice/message to why I was removed. As far as I know, there was no legitimate reason for my removal, without due process or a proper discussion about it.

If there was I was not aware of it. In my defence I was trying to seek a form of middle ground, because of some of the reaction it was receiving. Other parties in the chat, likewise, agreed with me and other disagreed to the same degree. Did anything happen with them, or was I the only person that was removed?
 #4727  by Polar

I did not get the chance to see post, so i can not pass any judgement or insight why you were removed, or if any others were. BUT Will notify Weyland of your post, and question.
 #4733  by Kactus

Thank you for your time. Good luck in 2016

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 #4757  by Weyland

NotAZombie wrote:I aM writing this due to legitimate questions I have. Earlier today I believe I was removed from the DayZ Colony Facebook groups without proper provocation. I understand that there were discrepancies between people, likewise myself over the phrasing of a new rule. So what I am saying, is that I wasn't given any warning or notice/message to why I was removed. As far as I know, there was no legitimate reason for my removal, without due process or a proper discussion about it.

If there was I was not aware of it. In my defence I was trying to seek a form of middle ground, because of some of the reaction it was receiving. Other parties in the chat, likewise, agreed with me and other disagreed to the same degree. Did anything happen with them, or was I the only person that was removed?
You weren't the only one banned. You were being a troll over a rule made for women in regards to men sexually harassing them in our TeamSpeak. You went as far as rewriting my words to ignite the issue even further. I'm busy and don't have time to run in circles with you until the sun comes up. The removal was completely legitimate.