Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ban appeal

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4589  by thomasegghead

So if we do any damage to anyone we get banned? even if its in self defense? So if I punch someone who shoots me how is banning me far man?
 #4590  by Polar

we are unable to determine who shoots or hits first (logs can have sync issues) therefore we ban all violent action.
 #4593  by thomasegghead

Polar wrote:we are unable to determine who shoots or hits first (logs can have sync issues) therefore we ban all violent action.
OH :( so there's no way to remove the ban because logs can't determine if I was the culprit or not?
 #4594  by Kactus

The ban stays because you disregarded the rules of PvE You were found to have caused damage to another player. Is it you dislike being told or are you misunderstanding the words coming out of my mouth.

You broke the rules ergo. You are not invited to play on US3 any longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 #4595  by Kactus

Fair. As you put it. Is respecting the rules set out before you. Fair. Is you not breaking the rules and then crying that WE somehow are to blame for your actions.

#4596  by thomasegghead

Kactus wrote:Fair. As you put it. Is respecting the rules set out before you. Fair. Is you not breaking the rules and then crying that WE somehow are to blame for your actions.

I'm not blaming you, I'm saying it's unfair for me to be banned because I punched someone who tried to shoot me, So stop assuming I am blaming YOU when I am trying to say that the ban is unreasonable
 #4597  by Kactus

Boo hoo hoo

#4598  by thomasegghead

Kactus wrote:Boo hoo hoo

RASRSJNRJJR

lol yeah I understand why you banned me, rules are rules, I'll have a look at the other servers, thanks for recommending them to me though. I respect the fact that you're strict on rules, feel free to close this thread.