Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Tried to play on US-1, are the admins even present here?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4530  by Gamblin' Charlie

As you all might be aware, US-1 is a dedicated roleplaying server. Supposedly it's supposed to be a roleplaying-mandatory server and people with an abundance of kills are banned. A friend and I tried to get on this server, only to find that the entire server is filled with people who KoS. No one on the server is roleplaying, and my friend and I were killed many times just trying to meet up. The admins really need to get on this server and do their job. A KoS bandit is not a character, a bandit who holds you up and actually interacts with you is! Even if he ends up killing you later anyway. TL;DR, admins need to examine the server and do their jobs please, as for my friend and I? We'll go somewhere else. Blatant ignorance to your own servers is not how you get donations :/
 #4532  by Polar

Yes, we are present. we play across all 3 of our servers. RP on a public server is a hit or miss. if you want more roleplay join US-3, or become whitelisted and play on US-2. until then take a look at this. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1978 Also, how would you like the admins to enforce RolePlay?
 #4541  by Weyland

Gamblin' Charlie wrote:As you all might be aware, US-1 is a dedicated roleplaying server. Supposedly it's supposed to be a roleplaying-mandatory server and people with an abundance of kills are banned. A friend and I tried to get on this server, only to find that the entire server is filled with people who KoS. No one on the server is roleplaying, and my friend and I were killed many times just trying to meet up. The admins really need to get on this server and do their job. A KoS bandit is not a character, a bandit who holds you up and actually interacts with you is! Even if he ends up killing you later anyway. TL;DR, admins need to examine the server and do their jobs please, as for my friend and I? We'll go somewhere else. Blatant ignorance to your own servers is not how you get donations :/
Firstly, wrong sub-forum. This goes in the Help Desk NOT the Welcome Center. Thus, moved.

Secondly, did you post this on reddit?
https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/ ... not_doing/