Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Have no idea why i was banned on Colony US-3

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4509  by cohen0134

I went to play on the server today and it said i was banned for murder when i have not killed anyone. All i have done was started to run up to green mountain and looting some towns on the way. I met some people and we grouped up and started running together. Then one of them said they had to get off and thats all. So if you could help me i would be very happy. All i want to do is get back to playing on your guys server i have been having alot of fun with it.
 #4546  by Weyland

cohen0134 wrote:I went to play on the server today and it said i was banned for murder when i have not killed anyone. All i have done was started to run up to green mountain and looting some towns on the way. I met some people and we grouped up and started running together. Then one of them said they had to get off and thats all. So if you could help me i would be very happy. All i want to do is get back to playing on your guys server i have been having alot of fun with it.
Due to the fact that you can kill someone with a single punch, melee strike, or bullet...these are all considered attempted murder. With the volume of bans we do (approaching 700 in less than 60 days) I don't have the time to differentiate between murder and attempted murder so I just use murder for the ban message.

I've made two mistakes (as the logs are messy) with banning the recipient as compared to the one delivering the blow, but I've caught myself on both occasions and instantly removed the ban. I triple check the ID on every ban. This happened the other night and might have been you. Tried logging back in. If the ban is lifted it was you. If it wasn't you---you either punched, shot, or melee'd someone. If you are in fact banned, its permanent.