Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Questions about recent ban.

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4553  by Weyland

drunkRUSSIAN wrote:Hello, I am the victim in this incident, and this was purely an accident. This incident happened within the first hour of Beastly purchasing the game to play with me and friends. We were trying to get him hydrated and energized and he mis-c licked and hit me with the canteen instead of drinking it. There was no damage done, so we continued our survival adventure until he got banned later on. We enjoy playing on your server and we all respect the rules and laws. If you could lift this ban all of us would be very appreciative, and you will never have another incident out of any of us. Thank you for your time and great servers - drunkRUSSIAN
Without proof, there is nothing I can do. If I lift your friends ban I have to lift everyone's ban and that creates a lot of work for us. Remove the GUID ban, then you have to come to TS and give us your IP so I can remove the IP ban. Each ban removal can take anywhere from 5-30 minutes with the high end dictated by people not being punctual. I have approx 700 bans on US-3, you do the math. I barely have enough time to breath and not interested in losing more time out of my life so y'all can make mistake after mistake. Ban stays. Best of luck in 2016!