Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelisting Procedure

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4444  by Squatting Slav

I'm new to the forums, and I've been playing on the Colony 1 server for some time now. I'd like to sign up, get acquainted with the community, and get whitelisted. However, it seems that I have to have a Facebook in order to sign up.

"Fake or new FB accounts will NOT be accepted. This is a requirement, not an option..."

I wouldn't mind adding the administrator on Facebook provided that I actually had one. Obviously I can make one, but it says "new FB accounts will not be accepted".

What can I do about this? If I put in real information to void the whole "no fake facebook accounts" thing, will this help me under the matter of my account being new? Or should I just wait a week or two after making it before I apply for the whitelist?
 #4446  by Polar

I will talk to the other admins and get back to you shortly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #4449  by therese

I am in the same situation. I don't have a facebook account either, never have. I have a character on US-1 I would love to be able to have continued access to.
 #4453  by Polar

Unfortunately you will need to have a facebook to get whitelisted. If you are still interested in becoming whitelisted, start a facebook page, add your friends and family and check back in with us in 3-4 months time, as we do not accept new facebook accounts.