Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Why am I banned?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4428  by Marathon

I've been playing on DayZ Colony US-1 daily for about 2 weeks now without any problem. Never killed anyone on sight, never used cheats, never even been disrespectful to someone, and yet, when I tried to log in today, my client told me I was banned and I'd like to know why.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 3913_o.jpg
 #4429  by Polar

I will look into it with the fellow admins and will get back to you shortly
 #4430  by Weyland

Marathon wrote:I've been playing on DayZ Colony US-1 daily for about 2 weeks now without any problem. Never killed anyone on sight, never used cheats, never even been disrespectful to someone, and yet, when I tried to log in today, my client told me I was banned and I'd like to know why.
The reason why you were banned is because you don't know how to follow instructions. :-/

You followed the steps (not really, but sort of) for whitelisting but didn't follow Step #1 which can be found here: http://www.insidedayzstandalone.com/whitelisting/

Like, how do you miss the very first step then move on to steps 2-4? I really want to know because I really thought I typed the most simplest form of English possible.

People that can't follow clear-cut instructions in our very simple whitelisting process get put on the ban list. You don't get to pick and choose what steps to follow. People that pick and choose which steps to follow make our jobs very difficult. You wasted our time, now we waste your time.

We are very picky who we choose and we spend a lot of time whitelisting applicants. If you can't be bothered to follow our simple rules, we remove you from our project. The way we see it is, if you're a problem now, you're DEFINITELY going to be a problem in the future.

Thanks for stopping by and talk to you soon...
 #4431  by Marathon

...Well I'm sorry if I offended you, it has never been my intention to waste your time. I just happen to be in my finals and all that studying made me less attentive, so I may have read the whilelisting procedure a bit quickly and missed on those steps... Can I get another shot at this or is my ban permanent?