Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Murdered

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4377  by _GamingWalnut_

So the other day on Colony Us-3 I was looting at the airfield and I began to get thirsty so, I went to the well. When I got there two guys came up behind me and started talking to me. The one then begins to shoot at me so i ran into one of the barracks. Then he runs in at shoots me in the head. I never saw either of their names so I dont know what to do....
 #4378  by Polar

If you can fill out the murder report that's in the pinned post that would be great.

Also. If you get murdered please report it right away so we can remove the assailants as fast as possible from the server.

Would also like to commend you for not retaliating. And as a reminder for others, we don't consider and self defense as a valid reason for murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #4379  by Weyland

_GamingWalnut_ wrote:So the other day on Colony Us-3 I was looting at the airfield and I began to get thirsty so, I went to the well. When I got there two guys came up behind me and started talking to me. The one then begins to shoot at me so i ran into one of the barracks. Then he runs in at shoots me in the head. I never saw either of their names so I dont know what to do....
If you would have bothered to read the scheduler that goes off literally every 3 minutes you would see that we have a tipline for US-3 to report murders quickly.

Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tipline.us3/