Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Theft.

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4354  by Killswich7277

OK so i was minding my own business, then i heard some gun fire, so being on a PVE server i went to go check it out and see if anyone need help, well i guess they helped them selfs. When i get there, there talking and all this like normally then they corner me ( thanks to Dsinc) and hand cuffed me and stole some of my gear. i got the name of the guy who hand cuffed me, DMR A. Morgan. him and 2 other guys where there as well one tried to tell them to stop. it took all my will power not to shoot them or hunt them down, im hoping someone can help and right this wrong, i dont care to much about the gear i lost, its just another 5 days of running arounnd. i just want these guys to pay. atleast him if anyone.
 #4355  by Weyland

Killswich7277 wrote:OK so i was minding my own business, then i heard some gun fire, so being on a PVE server i went to go check it out and see if anyone need help, well i guess they helped them selfs. When i get there, there talking and all this like normally then they corner me ( thanks to Dsinc) and hand cuffed me and stole some of my gear. i got the name of the guy who hand cuffed me, DMR A. Morgan. him and 2 other guys where there as well one tried to tell them to stop. it took all my will power not to shoot them or hunt them down, im hoping someone can help and right this wrong, i dont care to much about the gear i lost, its just another 5 days of running arounnd. i just want these guys to pay. atleast him if anyone.
You might want to get in touch with the Marshal. He plays US-3 and is our only authority figure.
 #4356  by Killswich7277

how would i get ahold of him? Just looked on the sight and could not find him and since there is no Global chat cant really get ahold of him easily on the US-3 server.
 #4365  by Weyland

Killswich7277 wrote:how would i get ahold of him? Just looked on the sight and could not find him and since there is no Global chat cant really get ahold of him easily on the US-3 server.
I'm going to set up a FB group for these issues. This info will be in the scheduler but I'll PM you the info once up. :-D