Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Appeal Ban on US-3

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4346  by PaulSalvor

Went into the Police Station in Cherno. Player behind door, closet, 1st floor. I opened the door and he fired. I was hit so I returned fire. I was killed and respawned. Spawned in Cherno and ran over to the Police Station to see if I might reclaim my gear. Found my body, and presumably the aggressor's dead next to mine. Began taking back my gear when I was kicked from the server and banned for murder.

This was clearly a self defense situation, and looks like we killed each other. I was streaming at the time, and the entire incident was recorded. My In game name was Zambetta.

Link to video:

http://www.twitch.tv/paul_salvor/v/29971763

Loot and Scoot
14 December 2015

I enjoy the server's interaction and understand the auto ban. Please reinstate.

Re:

#4359  by RetroNitro

Did they ever help you?
 #4364  by Weyland

PaulSalvor wrote:Went into the Police Station in Cherno. Player behind door, closet, 1st floor. I opened the door and he fired. I was hit so I returned fire. I was killed and respawned. Spawned in Cherno and ran over to the Police Station to see if I might reclaim my gear. Found my body, and presumably the aggressor's dead next to mine. Began taking back my gear when I was kicked from the server and banned for murder.

This was clearly a self defense situation, and looks like we killed each other. I was streaming at the time, and the entire incident was recorded. My In game name was Zambetta.

Link to video:

http://www.twitch.tv/paul_salvor/v/29971763

Loot and Scoot
14 December 2015

I enjoy the server's interaction and understand the auto ban. Please reinstate.
Thanks for stopping by. I have reviewed your Twitch footage regarding this incident.

The server description says KILL = BAN. There are also similar messages in the server message scheduler (THIS IS A PvE SERVER, KILL = BAN). I don't care if he shot first or not, you killed him. You should have ran and reported the incident. There are no justified killings, self-defense or not.

You both have been banned and the bans stay. In the future, it might be a good idea to NOT run around with your gun out looking all aggressive on a no-kill PvE server (not saying the incident was precipitated by you running around with your gun out). You can escape situations like this much faster.