Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• desync US1

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4298  by Spicoli

i am constantly having to restart on Colony US1 and it's frustrating. If I find something it wont transfer into my inventory so I have to log out and back on to pick up the item. It happens about every 5 min. Anyone have the same issue or a resolution? It funny that US2 works great for me but I'm from Florida and try and use the east server.
 #4300  by Polar

i have had problems where the game doesnt register that i am in the house, and am unable to pick up items. Ill then test for desync by moving items in my own inventory, which works. Doing this I then know its just with ground items. to fix this i leave the house/building close all the doors, then open and reenter. most of the time it work, but i have had to 'cycle' the doors 2-3 times.

Hope this helps!
 #4301  by sawyerdk9

Also, try punching the wall of the building you're having issues with. The doors might slam shut and it'll seem like a ghost is with you, but the door states are just not in sync with your character. I think the server thinks you're outside still, but this fixes it.
 #4307  by Weyland

Spicoli wrote:i am constantly having to restart on Colony US1 and it's frustrating. If I find something it wont transfer into my inventory so I have to log out and back on to pick up the item. It happens about every 5 min. Anyone have the same issue or a resolution? It funny that US2 works great for me but I'm from Florida and try and use the east server.
Its a sync bug. Run outside of the building and do two laps. The game is recognizing your inside it, but outside of it.
 #4308  by Spicoli

Punching the wall worked

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk