Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelist issue

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #4044  by lastshotbestshot

ive applied to be whitelisted because i think it sounds awesome and would get some awesome gameplay but i havent heard anything after filling out my application
 #4045  by Jedi Brittany

It's not something that happens right away. Keep an eye out on the DayZ Colony Facebook group page. A lot of times, the admin will post when he's doing interviews. As long as you have filled out all of the necessary applications, you can message him to get your interview done.
 #4047  by lastshotbestshot

ok im just abit worried about times because im guessing this is an american based site, and since im from the uk it might be difficult due to time zones, like im avalible now but not in a couple of hours because it 11pm here
 #4048  by Polar

We are an international community!

Question for you though. When did you submit your application?

Processing takes a few days, and then we post on Facebook when interview slots are open. It is set up on a first come basis, but we will work it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #4049  by lastshotbestshot

i sent it probably 2 days ago now? how long do the interviews last? for them to have slots im guessing its not like: do you kos, no....you in type of thing
 #4050  by Polar

if its only been 2 days dont worry yet!

interviews can be anywhere from 5-15m. it just depends.
 #4052  by Weyland

lastshotbestshot wrote:i sent it probably 2 days ago now? how long do the interviews last? for them to have slots im guessing its not like: do you kos, no....you in type of thing
Send me your FB URL in a PM please and I'll check on it personally. Cheers!