Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelisted = no more kos?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3991  by sebhitman

I want to make clear before i engage on this server. If i become whitelisted will i be still KOS.... cause i have been numerous times already. I joined this server in hopes to find a mature server with RP! roleplaying. No RDM , NO KOS,

Does being whitelisted send you a other server or you join the same one that anyone can already join?

Thanks for responding to me.
 #3992  by Weyland

sebhitman wrote:I want to make clear before i engage on this server. If i become whitelisted will i be still KOS.... cause i have been numerous times already. I joined this server in hopes to find a mature server with RP! roleplaying. No RDM , NO KOS,

Does being whitelisted send you a other server or you join the same one that anyone can already join?

Thanks for responding to me.
To answer your question as asked, no. Being whitelisted doesn't mean exactly you will never be murdered again. Role-playing doesn't mean Colonist A can't murder Colonist B, it simply means role-playing. DayZRP has bastardized the term Role-Play into something its not.

What you're looking for is a PvE server and it just so happens we offer that service as well. That server would be DayZ Colony US-3. DZC US-3 is the biggest PvE concept to date. More information can be found here: http://insidedayzstandalone.com/us-3/

Let me know if you have any further questions. ;-)
 #3993  by Polar

Hi and welcome!

Once becoming whitelisted you'll have access to our US-2 server. We require RP on all of our servers, we enforce this by checking kill logs and keep track of high kill/death ratios, and those individuals are handled. once you become whitelisted you'll have access to our Facebook tip line. If you do get KOSed then posting on the Tip Line with information of where the bandits were, and if you know how many. Marshals, heros and rival bandits will be dispatched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #3994  by Polar

If you are looking for a PvE experience with high amounts of RP, then look for the information about US-3 server.

(I would post a link, but have limited capabilities on my phone, once I'm home I will post the link)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #3996  by Polar

Hey look at that, Weyland was able to give you all the info before I was able to! Let us know if you have any further questions