Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Friend's Admin Ban on Login

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3960  by skbernard

Hey guys,

My buddy was admin banned as soon as he logged in just a second ago, just wondering whats up, i've created a screenshot of the ban as i was in game.

http://i.imgur.com/QNURJXx.jpg

Any help is much appreciated - he'll be commenting on this thread right after me.

Thanks

- Sean
 #3961  by Dugotz

Hey there, I was the one who got the pop up message that I was banned. If someone can please help me out and let me know what's going on it would be much appreciated. Thank you
 #3964  by Weyland

Dugotz wrote:Hey there, I was the one who got the pop up message that I was banned. If someone can please help me out and let me know what's going on it would be much appreciated. Thank you
You have a VAC ban for being a cheater, thus are banned from any/all of our Colony servers.

:bored:
 #3966  by Dugotz

What exactly was i doing that's considered cheating? I just started playing this game 2 weeks ago and barely know how to create most things let alone cheat. I wouldn't know the first thing about how to even cheat. Please excuse my ignorance but if I'm gonna be accused of doing something I would like to know what I did. I went thru the whole process of getting white listed and was all set for interviewing. Thanks in advance for your response
 #3967  by skbernard

That's absurd, I just built his first gaming computer maybe two months ago - his steam account is that old as well - where does that VAC ban info come from?
 #3969  by Dugotz

If this is your way of weeding out cheaters, I would suggest you start over with your process because your system is terribly flawed.
 #3971  by skbernard

i've checked VACBanned.com, VACstat.us and SteamRep.com - none of those sites come up with any entries for him - is it possible you mistyped his name?
 #3973  by Weyland

I apologize, this was a mistake on my end. The name above yours in our database was the account in question. I mistyped the info from the person above you into your text field.

I have never made this mistake before and apologize for the inconvenience.

We've had a lot of hackers applying for whitelisting in the past few days. Making adjustments to you account now.
 #3974  by skbernard

totally understandable, again i appreciate the due diligence on the hacker front - thanks for remedying the situation and looking forward to seeing you guys on the server again