Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Application Denied?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3927  by j.luhrman

I recently applied to be white listed and my application was denied because my Facebook account "was fake." I'm not saying it was the admins fault but I would just like to know if there's anyway I can prove that my account is legit and get unblocked.
 #3929  by Weyland

j.luhrman wrote:I recently applied to be white listed and my application was denied because my Facebook account "was fake." I'm not saying it was the admins fault but I would just like to know if there's anyway I can prove that my account is legit and get unblocked.
Hello,

Thanks for showing interest in our DayZ Colony project.

Because your account is fake we cannot whitelist you. No friends, DayZ character model as your picture, fresh account. Please don't insult our intelligence by saying the account isn't fake.

We only do business with mature players with an established FaceBook account. If you would have provided a real account and we would have considered it.

Follow the directions for getting whitelisted and there wouldn't have been an issue. Deviate and become a problem, we're not interested. Sorry, but if you're interested in something that has rules to gain access, might be a good idea to follow them

Best of luck and we hope you find what you're looking for!
 #3934  by j.luhrman

yes I made it recently but I didn't have a Facebook before this and I didn't have a picture of me on my computer

Edit: used actual pictures of me

I'm not trying to waste your time, I've just never had a Facebook account before this. I started playing dayz again and I really wanted to get on a good private server. I saw the un-white listed limited time only message on US-1 and I figured I should get white listed.
 #3936  by Weyland

j.luhrman wrote:yes I made it recently but I didn't have a Facebook before this and I didn't have a picture of me on my computer

Edit: used actual pictures of me

I'm not trying to waste your time, I've just never had a Facebook account before this. I started playing dayz again and I really wanted to get on a good private server. I saw the un-white listed limited time only message on US-1 and I figured I should get white listed.
This below is a direct quote from the whitelist finalization form that you filled out:

"FaceBook Link *
Fake or newly made FaceBook accounts are NOT accepted. If you don't have a FaceBook account your whitelist WILL be denied."

You read that because you're in our DB. Not sure how you DON'T understand that you're WASTING our time. It says right there: "Fake or newly made FaceBook accounts are NOT accepted." :oops:
 #3940  by j.luhrman

Can I at least get unblocked on FB so that I can establish my account? How long is established?