Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ban on login

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3890  by {CQF}PFC Dave

Hi there

I tried to login to your public server about a week ago for the first time. It said the Admin banned me before I even got into the game. Everytime I join now it says the same thing. I have never even played on your server so am wondering what the ban is for (and am thinking it must be an error). Is there anything I can do?
 #3898  by kingbear1488

Hi and welcome!
Sorry to hear that you could not join our server. if you could 1 take a screenshot of the ban message and post it to this forum for further review that would be great.
Other things to take note of... Which of our servers were you joining? We have US-1 which is our public server on a private hive, that you should be able to join now. We have US-2 & US-3 which are our whitelisted only servers. To find out how to get onto our Whitelisted US-2 & 3 servers check out this link http://www.insidedayzstandalone.com/whitelisting/ read that page and follow the 4 steps, then the fifth will be an interview and you are in!
 #3913  by {CQF}PFC Dave

Here is a screen shot. It was trying to login to the US 1 server.
Attachments
2015-09-08_00001.jpg
2015-09-08_00001.jpg (11.29 KiB) Viewed 8659 times
 #3918  by kingbear1488

Sry mate, but i just cant read the message as its to small. but ill send your inquiry up the chain.
 #3919  by Weyland

{CQF}PFC Dave wrote:Here is a screen shot. It was trying to login to the US 1 server.
Can you enlarge this pic, rehost on IMGUR, and repost please? I can't see what it says. Thanks and talk to you soon.
 #4081  by Weyland

{CQF}PFC Dave wrote:Any update here?
PM sent.
 #4092  by Weyland

{CQF}PFC Dave wrote:I sent one back with what you asked for.
I'll look into it asap. Very busy atm. ;-)