Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Rubberbanding

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #2325  by Pdatric

Hey guys!

Does anyone know a solution for rubberbanding? I havn't had this problem since it was a known bug a year ago. Now I can't seem to run 20 feet without being bounced back, 2 zombies almost killed me because I couldnt hit them with the rubberbanding and I almost got eaten by a cannibal. (Thanks Shockwave for understanding and letting me live! :) )

Ping test's and internet test's come back just fine, and it has only started happening the past 2 days.

Any tips?!

Thanks!

-Patric
 #2507  by Sinphaltimus

You can try a desync test and send your results to weyland here or on FB.

**ZIP THE RESULTS AND SEND IT TO ME VIA PM.**

Please have anyone who is experiencing those issues perform a trace route and WinMTR report to the server's IP Address, then provide these results and the IP Address of those people to us.

This will allow our Network Team to investigate and see if there are any problems with the routing in our own network that may be affecting connections.

ONLY PERFORM THESE TESTS WHILE THE PROBLEM IS TAKING PLACE SO SAID PROBLEM CAN BE REGISTERED ON THE RESULTS OF THE TESTS.

http://clients.fragnet.net/knowledgebas ... route.html
 #2528  by Pdatric

Thank Sinph!

Weyland and I went through this and tried to debug it (winMTR wasn't producing results).

Could not figure out what it was so eventually reinstalled DayZ and got it working again. This was odd because it was working just fine on all public hives, just not our server :P. But it worked!

So for anyone else that may come across this issue of rubberbanding and having your guy freak out with no control, take the time and do a full reinstall.