Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Concerns Whitelisting

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #2077  by Punisher5795

So I finally managed to make an account on these forums and as such I began the process of white listing. I have sent the two people I need to a face book request and am awaiting their accept.

However I am concerned about following on twitter, I have never used my twitter account as I never really got into twitter. Hence my profile may look incredibly new. However my Facebook account is incredibly active and has been so for many years.

My point is I'm concerned due to how inactive my twitter account has been that I will not be allowed to whitelist. Can anybody confirm or deny this for me?

Thanks for reading.
 #2080  by Sinphaltimus

Don't worry about it. Not everyone uses twitter and they start a new account just for the colony. Please be patient. The whitelisting process has kept our team very busy, they will get to you soon and you'll be on your way to DayZ your way.
 #2081  by Punisher5795

That's good to hear, appreciate the response!

Oh and while I am at it.. I don't understand the "Steam URL" part of the process. What am I supposed to put in as my Steam URL?

Sorry to bother you with pesky questions, I'm just really keen on getting whitelisted :)
 #2093  by [666]Slave

If you edit your profile on steam and add your name to the end of custom URL so its like this http://steamcommunity.com/id/Slaves666 thats all I did mate :)
 #2104  by Sinphaltimus

Thanks [666]Slave - That's all there is to that portion.

Also, this was posted to facebook yesterday:

January 24 at 8:48pm ·
**ANNOUNCEMENT**
Having some technical issues so there will be no whitelisting from my end until tomorrow the earliest. Latest will be Monday.
I apologize for the inconvenience.