Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• How to leave a colony?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #2041  by Sinter

So.... All due respect to everyone including the colony I currently play with. I would like to know how me and my friend leave our current colony. I tried to find a list of colony's and who their members are just to make sure we are actually even classified as with this colony. Long story short Our views of how to play the game have started to separate and I no longer feel this is a good fit for me and my friend. Any information is greatly appreciated
 #2046  by Ramblin Hans

I don't know if there is an official way documented, but I'd say first talk to your senior colonist. If you can't reach him/her, I'd say contact the Weyland Corp for reassignment (message Weyland with a PM or on Whitelist group)
 #2051  by [666]Slave

Yeah I got told if any issues speak to the guys in charge :)
 #2085  by Sinphaltimus

You are free to change colonies as you see fit. It's not the first time nor will it be the last. As people join, most are unsure of how the colony thing plays out so joining a colony that fits your current play style is the quick and easy way to get going. After a time, your play style may change, or maybe you have an idea for another colony or perhaps you just want to lone wolf.

We encourage everyone to find their niche.

All the best to you in locating a new group (or not) to run with.