Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Clan Eagle

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #1841  by Koatli Eagle

Hello, few days ago looking server to play found yours , my nickname in game is Koatli Eagle and belong to Clan Eagle , we are a Latin American Clan in which there are players from Argentina , Uruguay , Chile, Venezuela and Mexico ; we are 14 members, all experienced dayz and RPGs ; until recently are part of another community role dayz, but unfortunately those who administered the server decided to open the server and remove the RPG, so we are looking for a new community with those who participate and continue amused.

My question is, can we join you as clan or found a colony , or whether we should join one of the existing ones?

Since we are a clan think we could meet the following profiles: Bandit , Bounty Hunter , Hero or Mercenary .

Greetings and if necessary complement any information , gladly I will.

Thank You
 #1845  by Sinphaltimus

Hello there Koatli Eagle ,

Yes, clans can join a colony or start a colony. Each clan member must go thropugh the Whitelisting process individually. Also, there is a cap on Colony size. i think it's 10 people per individual colony. I'm sure the exact number is documented someplace, probably in the "Start a colony" application area. If you are joining with a lot of people, perhaps join or start a second colony for the spill over? We do this so we don't end up with a bandit only server. Otherwise, we are full RP. Hope you join us.

"Derik Scamp 9 in game"
 #1874  by Koatli Eagle

Clan members are meeting the requirements to be left in the Whitelist , hope gradually integrate , we will be 8 players for now, with the possibility of increasing the limit to 10 or to put server administrators .

We doubt has arisen and these first 8 players can join as mercenaries ?

We have to use tag ? [ EAGLE ] in our case

Or use it to name such Koatli Eagle?
 #1875  by Sinphaltimus

>>We doubt has arisen and these first 8 players can join as mercenaries ?
Yes

>>We have to use tag ? [ EAGLE ] in our case
Yes

>>Or use it to name such Koatli Eagle?
Which ever you prefer.
 #1885  by Sinphaltimus

Have you completed the whitelisting process? That's first thing to do, then join a colony or start one when you're in.
 #1894  by Koatli Eagle

Yesterday I send requests on facebook and steam , capture screen wil my guid and evening connect to ts , but there was none of the directors for my interview , I hope to connect today and complete the process.
 #2171  by Preacher

Saw some clantags on the server list. Guess it means some of you are in.
Welcome!

I for made nice fortune haiku for you for free
(next time you for bring token of appreciation)

#2209  by Sinphaltimus

Been seeing several EAGLES lately. Welcome. Pretty much explains the lack of black birds. ;)