Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Question about facebook requirements

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #1381  by supermexyfries

So I have gone through the process of looking for Weyland and Snake on facebook. Yet when I click on the links provided, I get a message telling me that the page has been broken or removed.
Just wondering how I can get to the point of whitelisted for me and a few friends when at a wall.
 #1568  by Weyland

UltraMutt wrote:I also have a question about FB, and I might as well post it here. Is FB necessary? I don't have one for personal reasons.
FaceBook is a necessary requirement. If you like the idea of a hacker-free environment, we will need your real FB. New accounts are NOT accepted.
 #1569  by Weyland

supermexyfries wrote:So I have gone through the process of looking for Weyland and Snake on facebook. Yet when I click on the links provided, I get a message telling me that the page has been broken or removed.
Just wondering how I can get to the point of whitelisted for me and a few friends when at a wall.
This issue has been resolved has it not?
 #1617  by supermexyfries

Weyland wrote:
supermexyfries wrote:So I have gone through the process of looking for Weyland and Snake on facebook. Yet when I click on the links provided, I get a message telling me that the page has been broken or removed.
This issue has been resolved has it not?
Yes it has, sorry about not taking it down. Thanks again Weyland.