Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelisting help

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6598  by TheHandsomeArrow

So the thing is, I need to have Facebook and Twitter to join DayZ Colony, but the -problem is I don't have either of those things. (I'm 14 and my parents don't allow me to have either of these things.) Are there alternatives I could take?
 #6601  by Polar

Unfortunately, social media is required. we use it for security measures, and to notify our community of information (server events, server crashes/restart information, ECT....)
 #6856  by r1chardw

I have a similar problem I filled out the form online 7/1/18 to join but have a deactivated facebook account by my own choice, and have used my twitter instead ,having played colony 3 recently have really enjoyed it and would like to carry on enjoying it but I am concerned I wont be accepted into whitelist, please advise it would be much appreciated. thanks Rich (currently in game as Itch don't no why :-D )
 #6859  by r1chardw

Polar wrote:Unfortunately, social media is required. we use it for security measures, and to notify our community of information (server events, server crashes/restart information, ECT....)
Hi I have applied recently but do not have Facebook but have applied with my Twitter will this be sufficient to get whitelisted ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk