Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• How do I join without using social networks?

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #6582  by Cashewcream

What options do you have for a mature, experienced and friendly gamer who has absolutely zero interest in creating/using a facebook or twitter account? I'd like to get whitelisted, meet players like myself who enjoy exploration, survival and cooperation more than pvp, and contribute my dayz skills to what appears to be a great colony setup, but hell will freeze over before I reactivate a facebook account that I left to die over 2 years ago for personal reasons. Just wondering if there is another way. Cheers. :)
 #6606  by Donnie Washmen

Their isn't, but if you do join them you are not required to be active whatsoever from my understanding.
 #6607  by Weyland

Cashewcream wrote:What options do you have for a mature, experienced and friendly gamer who has absolutely zero interest in creating/using a facebook or twitter account? I'd like to get whitelisted, meet players like myself who enjoy exploration, survival and cooperation more than pvp, and contribute my dayz skills to what appears to be a great colony setup, but hell will freeze over before I reactivate a facebook account that I left to die over 2 years ago for personal reasons. Just wondering if there is another way. Cheers. :)
Hello,

No. :-)

Best,

-Weyland