Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• PvE #3

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #6075  by J3ss

So was wondering why there is a PvE server if players can go around killing people and stealing their items. I spent all day fixing a V3S for 2 asshats to steal it as im trying to repair a wheel. I stick to myself and my group of friends and I dont steal from people or go around shooting people. There needs to be in game admins and allow us to talk on side.
 #6076  by Pandemic4444

J3ss wrote:So was wondering why there is a PvE server if players can go around killing people and stealing their items. I spent all day fixing a V3S for 2 asshats to steal it as im trying to repair a wheel. I stick to myself and my group of friends and I dont steal from people or go around shooting people. There needs to be in game admins and allow us to talk on side.
oh i agree. this server is one of the best but it needs to be changed back to whitelist only and people like me my friend and you who don't shoot at people at all or steal are the people that get to be on the server.
 #6078  by J3ss

I just had a guy attacking me and my friend as he was knelt down, chased us all over. Its bullshit.
 #6079  by Howiesears

He hit us both several times with a makeshift club, and I shot him twice in the legs with my ump45. I was not able to get his username. Please tell this player to fuck off. Thank you!
 #6082  by Polar

We have US3 set up as a recruiting tool.... Please report and PVP damage/actions here viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2320
 #6083  by Weyland

Howiesears wrote:He hit us both several times with a makeshift club, and I shot him twice in the legs with my ump45. I was not able to get his username. Please tell this player to fuck off. Thank you!
If you shot someone you will be banned.
 #6084  by Weyland

J3ss wrote:So was wondering why there is a PvE server if players can go around killing people and stealing their items. I spent all day fixing a V3S for 2 asshats to steal it as im trying to repair a wheel. I stick to myself and my group of friends and I dont steal from people or go around shooting people. There needs to be in game admins and allow us to talk on side.
Because I can't control peoples minds nor do we have any tools other than logs to ban people?

Our ban list is 4k strong...we're doing our best.
 #6086  by J3ss

Im not saying you guys aren't doing your best, Im saying that even when we do repot it on the tipline its like nothing happens. We a group of 6 of us were being shot at in stary for a good 20 minutes or more. I understand where you are coming from. I own an Arma 2 and Arma 3 server but I also ALWAYS have rcon open and a setting for notifications when someone says my name or admin. All in all I'm just saying it sucks working your ass off to have douche bags come and steal it from you.
 #6092  by Weyland

J3ss wrote:Im not saying you guys aren't doing your best, Im saying that even when we do repot it on the tipline its like nothing happens. We a group of 6 of us were being shot at in stary for a good 20 minutes or more. I understand where you are coming from. I own an Arma 2 and Arma 3 server but I also ALWAYS have rcon open and a setting for notifications when someone says my name or admin. All in all I'm just saying it sucks working your ass off to have douche bags come and steal it from you.
How do you know nothing happens? I don't have time to respond to every single post here. I do the necessary banning and move to another side of the project, not come here to confirm my every move.

Get whitelisted and you'll have direct access to our lead admin 24 hours/day. Murders get immediate bans with no delays.

If your concerned with your gear getting stolen, you can always find a better spot to hide stuff.

When we get enough colonists whitelisted for US-3 we'll lock the server and the Marshals will deal directly with theft. Whitelisted players have access to the Marshals directly in TeamSpeak.

:-)