Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Looking for a Mature Team to Survive With

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #5167  by Hudson

Throughout my adventures alone, I've come to realize that the majority of the fun in this game revolves around player interaction.
Now, don't get me wrong; killing one another is a part of the game, however it shouldn't be the main concept. I had the notion that the objective was a zombie survival game, where the elements of the environment also played an obstacle in due time. However, it has come to be that bandits are the main antagonist, and I find myself worrying about zombies and illness barely at all, if nothing.
I have had approximately 3 positive player interactions on US-1. Two of them weren't all that fun, however no one died. And the last positive player interaction I encountered, I ended up teaming with a band of 5 highly suited men (I was geared as well) and we strategically set goals and objectives for ourselves, and worked as a team to complete them. These objectives include but aren't limited to: building a farm, fixing a bus, rendezvousing with teamspeak members, etc..

Though we hadn't had these plans originally and had just met one another, it was the player interaction and effective communication that had us all getting along, and having a blast. It did end up with a squad vs. squad showdown, where half the population died; but hell, that is all a part of Dayz, and it was the most fun death I could have ever experienced.

If anyone is interested in teaming with me, I will do my best to help participate in our own colony experience, and can venture through the world making objectives for ourselves to complete whilst making new friends and killing bandits/assholes.

I am only looking for mature players with a sense of humor, however can take things seriously and have a good time. I like a challenge, so if working at something difficult doesn't suit you, consider not participating.
I would prefer only a group of 3 or 4 for the close niche group. A few more than that can be tolerated, but I expect to have frequent communications with one another as I would likely be playing often, throughout the upcoming months. I do have work and school, so there are going to be periods of time I will not be able to play, however all that can be worked out.
Please don't comment negativity unless its somehow beneficial and/or constructive. I understand not everyone has a friendly stance when it comes to player interaction, as well as a lot of players preferring solo roles.
Thank you! I hope to hear from you guys, soon!
 #6534  by Loopyblue

Hi i am also looking to team up with the same type of people. I play most days and try and get on when ever i can.

I am waiting to be accepted at the min but liking the sound of this group already. My steam name is Loopyblue if you fancy co-oping at some point, because it does get lonely surviving on your own.