Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• quick question

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #5133  by ChimeraJ

Are there tents?craft able or other wise in stand alone? I haven't found any, or are there places to store stuff without worry of de-spawn?
 #5135  by MadVlad

Hey there aimgo. Standalone does have 3 different types of tents (civilian, car tents and military), usually found in the big concrete apartment buildings located in the bigger cities. I personally have good luck searching the cities along the northern highway.

The oil barrels found in sheds can also be used for storage. Just be careful, the blue tents are very easy to spot and if you think you're placing a tent in a safe/secure spot someone(ie me haha) has probably already thought of that spot. Leaving a note in your tent sometimes may stifle scoundrels from trashing your camp.

Hope that helps, good luck!
 #5215  by Caledric

atm the best place to look for tents is Nova Petrovka up north. Just be wary if you go up there alone. You are an open target to bandits while carrying a tent.
 #5503  by SnakeByte89

You can also find Civillian and Military tents in Severograd in the apartment buildings. (PS: Just incase you don't know, if you want a MILITARY tent, you need to leave your backpack behind! A military tent takes up your backpack space.) If you need any help figuring out where the cities are I will refer you to this map, as it is an absolute gem for anybody who wants to advance their characters. -- http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus -- Great details, loot points, etc. -- I hope you find the tent you are looking for, take care.