Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Best of Luck!

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #5129  by natty354

Hey guys, I recently was interviewed to be part of this community but sadly because of a Global Ban I received many years ago on the mod, I sadly have been declined. I honestly thought the reason was because I picked up hacked gear but apparently not and I myself wish I knew why but I guess that's just one of life's mysteries. At the end of the day, the admins are just keeping the servers safe and doing their jobs and I respect that so no hard feelings, none at all.

I'm not here to cause any type of drama but I just wanted to wish everyone all the best and the admins as well. In the short time I've been on the PvE server before applying to be white-listed, I had the most fun times in Day Z Standalone interacting with a few people.

I wish you all well and best of luck with the community.
 #5141  by Weyland

natty354 wrote:Hey guys, I recently was interviewed to be part of this community but sadly because of a Global Ban I received many years ago on the mod, I sadly have been declined. I honestly thought the reason was because I picked up hacked gear but apparently not and I myself wish I knew why but I guess that's just one of life's mysteries. At the end of the day, the admins are just keeping the servers safe and doing their jobs and I respect that so no hard feelings, none at all.

I'm not here to cause any type of drama but I just wanted to wish everyone all the best and the admins as well. In the short time I've been on the PvE server before applying to be white-listed, I had the most fun times in Day Z Standalone interacting with a few people.

I wish you all well and best of luck with the community.
You should contact BI support and find out what happened. They have reversed bans depending on the date. Keep us posted and who knows, maybe you can resolve this and get into our community. We have people that got erroneously banned from BI that are in good standing here. We just need proof.

Good luck and hope to hear back from you. :-)
 #5143  by natty354

I'll see what I can do Weyland! Thanks for the opportunity! :D