Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• My thoughts on "US3 PVE Only, no KOS or Ban" Server

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #4667  by Nomad

Last night I played on the same server for the 5th or 6th time. I started playing on it like 2-3 weeks ago, not exactly sure...

But, since then I've met a guy who gave me his full AKM with an extra magazine. I still have it. I use it to kill animals and the infected. I've been extremely careful & avoiding high traffic zones even if the server says "PVE only no KOS!"

Since the beginning I've heard only 2-3 gun shots. Seen 2-3 people but I never contacted them. The only person I talked to was the guy who gave me his AKM. But I was scared when I approached him. I thought he was following me :P

From those 2-3 gun shots near the coast, around Zelenogorsk, Komarovo, etc. I noticed 2 people were "murdered" and couple of players were banned on the spot. Since then I've been more cautious and avoiding other players if I spot them.

I like the server being less laggy & smooth. I haven't applied to be whitelisted yet because I don't use Facebook.

Thank you for providing us with a good server! Been a pleasure to play on it! :-D
 #4669  by SimonEp3

I play on US-3 also and I've been playing on this server for a few weeks without incident; however, today I ran from the military base back towards the coast. I ran across two survivors, one guy and one girl who were both talking in voice chat. I said hello and asked them if they needed anything. They said they were headed towards the military base and asked if I had a spare canteen. I gave them one and said goodbye. I saw them again maybe 10-15 mins later and the guy shot me and I died.

I have enjoyed the PvE aspect and the no KOS part of this server, I hope it stays that way as if I wanted to do nothing but shoot people or be shot at I'd either play a different server or just go back to playing BF4 or something.

Anyway, I'm usually around on US-3, if you want to group up sometime let me know!
 #4671  by Nomad

SimonEp3 wrote:...Anyway, I'm usually around on US-3, if you want to group up sometime let me know!
I move slowly, I walk most of the time instead of jogging. Most people don't like that and if you're ok with slow moving and taking the time to move around or temporarily camp in the area for a day or two then you're welcome to join me :) I'm just worried my play style will make you bored to death lol I also do everything my way, not into following others ;)

About the KOS, yes, me too... If I wanted to shoot and play military tactical then I play games like Arma and such or I join another DayZ PVP server :)
 #4701  by KrakenZombie

I joined US-3 knowing it was a no KOS and murder was bannable kind of server. After I spawn into town, I overhear a man and woman talking about how they're about to cook and eat the last person they killed. I was sitting inside a house which they happened to come in so when the doors open, I was like Usain Bolt out of there. Next I know there were two kick/bans for murder.