Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• I've been robbed

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #4659  by indecks

I set up a small tent somewhere in Chern and left some bits and bobs in it. I figured several of those bits and bobs would be either traded out, or stolen. I left an AK in there and naturally I figured it might be swiped, but that's ok.

But they took my tent man! My tent! My home! Where I go to take my shoes off and scratch the ol' sack! I had to wander the wilderness and I eventually found another tent (small) so I've set up a new campsite. I hope no one steals my little home again. :(

If anyone sees April, my wife - please tell her I'm searching for her. Its been months since I've seen her. I fear she might be dead.

Or maybe she took my tent.
 #4775  by Ivan Reshkov

Hey Indecks,

Is this US-2? The Outlawz have ran past your tent quite a bit. I think I was the first of our group to find it. Recently I passed by and left a note for you. Each time I was there, there was no AK. I don't even think I saw any weapon at all.

Good luck!
 #4776  by indecks

All good Ivan. It's been while since this part and I've since moved twice, and joined a colony so I'm all set. :)
 #4782  by ][_,aw][_,ess

bwaahahaha they were in his tent at one point
 #4950  by Caledric

Pinkerton has plenty of Whitelist papers for any new colonists who need them. Don't be caught without em!