Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Active Colonies and Contact List

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #4016  by skbernard

Hey guys,

Couple questions on active colonies and information regarding them...

First up i've always been looking for any kind of information about what groups are out there on US-2 and what their functions are - recently i've seen posts on the forums and on facebook and various people logged in to the server but i cant necessarily tell who is who and what colonies are what.

If there any information listed anywhere which lists (potentially in order of most active) a list of established colonies and their members (or at least their leaders) including their facebook name and in-game names?

I'm sure the old timers take all the info they just know for granted, but us new guys really dont know who is who and where we can fit in (not necessarily joining a colony, but establishing inter-group relationships)

so far i know Cell Block C is a murderous group of cannibals, SFG is some group of something that has claimed part of the map, and the Marshals and the Commonwealth Marines are lawmen but other than that i know nothing...

- Sean/skbernard/survivor
 #4018  by Jedi Brittany

I think this is an excellent idea. Especially because new whitelisters are being brought in almost every week.

If you're ever wanting more information on Cell Block C, let me know. :)

-Red, CBC Leader
 #4022  by Polar

I will talk to Weyland when I get a chance, it shouldnt be to hard to make something happen
 #4023  by skbernard

awesome thanks, I think it could definitely be helpful

- Sean/skbernard

una salus victis nullam sperare salutem
 #4102  by X D Evaporator

Sup guys, just starting to get into the colony forum. Been a whitelist member for a three or so months now and I know pretty much the same as skbernard.

Its been a while since this was last posted to so I have to ask, has there been any sort of list made??
 #4103  by Polar

No list has been made yet, still talking to Wayland about setting something up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #4139  by Volksmarine

This is a great idea. I do my best to play during the week when i can being a stay at home dad right now. I am CEO of Vault-Tec courier services and i am neutral friendly. If there really might be a legit green zone it should make interacting easier via player to player. via TS there is Vics fishing and trades , Sweds i think play us-1 by asking people in teamspeak but i never asked one them self. Handfuls of Heroes like Marshals, Commonwealth and Cub's crew but SFG are bounty Hunters. iv never met the Gypsy Scamps. There is a Mercenary group Double Tap whom iv never met also. There still a handful of randoms and some Inactive colony's. Correct me if im wrong here.....