• kos

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ

kos

#3948  by kwali

i just got kos in elektro......my ingame name was 6god
 #3949  by Weyland

kwali wrote:i just got kos in elektro......my ingame name was 6god
Once you are whitelisted you will have access to our Colony Tipline on FaceBook. :-)
 #3950  by kwali

so whitelisted players can kos, or i can kos if im not whitelisted
 #3951  by Weyland

kwali wrote:so whitelisted players can kos, or i can kos if im not whitelisted
We like to offer the vanilla DayZ experience. Murder is always on the menu. Our concern is balance. Our murder rate IS much lower as compared to other communities and our administrators police high kill counts via ban. Certain areas are hotspots though and Elektro is one of them.

We highly encourage role-play but US-1 has the whitelist <OFF> so its the most dangerous. Once you're whitelisted I would highly suggest playing on US-2 as thats the true DayZ Colony experience. Granted, murder is still on the menu, but the murder rate is far less than it is on US-1.

Send me a PM when you get your application in so I can forward it over to our operators for processing. Good luck out there and get off the coast! Cheers...

:angel:
 #4001  by sebhitman

Joined in hopes to finally have a mature audience and people with BRAINS ENOUGH to talk before shooting so far it's nothing BUT KOS no rp what so ever not even a single mic sound nothing.
 #4008  by crazychristian

It happens man. The people that don't RP will be weeded out eventually if those that do put in an effort for RP stay vigilant. You are always going to have people that don't rely on much more than the reptilian part of their brain in survival situations. Play smart, trust no one.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk