Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A sudden change of heart !

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #3786  by Siivet

Well, I joined this community because I was tired of being KOS, and I tend to play as a Medic/Survivor, but Guess what, US-2 is mainly empty and US-1 is filled with psychos ( bandits can kill me but at least they have the common decency to intereact first), and I see no ban on these people.

I have been shot with full RED medic outfit and NO weapons, plus the countless times killed as a freshspawn. So this is my decision, Ill start killing on sight , going to get myself a nice winchester and a long range scope and just start laying down bodies, because it seems that is the only way to go on a server that states Roleplay Required right there on the server description.

I would like a reply from admins, what are you planning on doing against psychos, if nothing at least take the Roleplayrequired from the server description and put FPS Player friendly get a gun and kos at will you will not be banned or nothing.

And yes I'm a bit hot headed right now.
 #3804  by Weyland

Hello Colonist!

Sorry you're having a tough go. :-(

I am here to help! :-D

So if you've been whitelisted you have access to our files section in the whitelist group page. By reading this document you will get pro-level tips that will help you interact on the highest of levels. I wrote these tips and have almost 4K hours in-game. I also hate dying, it irritates me.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dayz-col ... 9592083131

US-2 is low population because of persistence, this will change when persistence comes back. You got my word on that.

We scan the logs everyday for non-whitelisted players that have high kill counts (we consider time played as well). Our ban list is over 800 strong and compromised of many reasons behind bans. Hacking, duping, high kill count, etc etc.

Murder is going to happen so get used to it. That file The Laymens Guide To Positive Interaction will change your play-style if you follow the tips. Don't crack though. I've seen hero's break time after time in the mod as well as SA. If you let them break you, they win and they can never win. Don't let them change you! Best thing to do is constantly re-evaluate your mistakes. Maybe you engaged wrong, hung in a hot zone too long, didn't get off the coast quick enough, sounded weak, etc. Its not enough to Q+E in front of someone and say friendly, they take it as weakness. If you out-think someone even on the most molecular level you have a great chance of changing the outcome of an interaction.