Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Would like to apply for a whitelist but..

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #3688  by melkor

Hi, decided to give DayZ a different approach to make it more interesting with some RP.

But seems you must have a FB account to get whitelisted ? Well that is a shame, since I don`t got one.
 #3695  by Weyland

melkor wrote:Hi, decided to give DayZ a different approach to make it more interesting with some RP.

But seems you must have a FB account to get whitelisted ? Well that is a shame, since I don`t got one.
We run into this issue all the time and 90% of the time people that say they don't have one, actually do have one and were unwilling to give it to us or had one they opened a while ago but don't really use anymore. Some think they've deleted their FB account, but in reality you can never delete a FB account.

If you are legitimately part of this niche 10%, we are sorry, but this is how we operate. We are very professional and social media is a must have to make our project as big as planned.

Best of luck!
 #3696  by Weyland

Cluelesshobo wrote:Yeah I don't understand the FB thing either, I don't like using social media sites. But good thing I still remember my old account.
Once you're whitelisted and inside our community you will completely understand why we use social media. Reiterating, its a must have for our operation to succeed. :-)
 #3697  by melkor

I can understand your doubt why you think I might have one because seems everyone does. My family has, and I mean everyone even mom and dad who are in their 70's now and all my closest and friends and work colleagues. Many people have said time and time again when I will open one and I always reply it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, never has and I guess it never will but who knows.

Well i'v been playing around your open server a bit to test waters and most I have seen so far is the fairly standard 'meet someone, kill someone'.

I'v tried to avoid trouble by going out of my way and always start the encounter with a simple 'Hello, how are you?'. Guess people got scared cause I had an AK74 at that point and ran away instantly except two guys who tried fist fighting me, one logged in a shed when I dodged and I asked why he tried killing me and the other ended up chasing me, lost him on the coastal hill up to Tulga.

I thank you for your reply and maybe i'll try again some time later then if I don't find another place, I wish you all well!