Advanced Role-Play Systems

• Base Restricted Zones

• Colony announcements and information
Colony announcements and information
 #6661  by Weyland
 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:58 am
The reason why we've made these restrictions was due to loot farming. We don't want players too close to high end gear so we have a distance base rule for where you can or cannot have your base.

The picture here isn't current 1.03 and the maps has changed a bit. I'm working on getting a better version of the map so stand by for that. I also missed a checkpoint or two so keep that in mind.

Generally, bases need to be 1000 meters away from military bases and checkpoints.

If you're whitelisted you can poke me on TS or send a message through Facebook PM. You can also use the Tipline on our Discord (https://discord.gg/015MLwhaKOUXqj8EX) to contact the Marshals Service in their Text Channel: #marshals-service.

If you would like to report a camp in violation, contact staff on Discord or Facebook and we'll investigate. If staff finds a camp in violation, we'll try and contact them on our whitelist Facebook group as well as Discord. If we can't find the owners staff will despawn the camp in it's entirety.
 #6664  by Weyland
 Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:15 pm
carwreck666 wrote:your missing some mill tent locations dont they count

Which ones am I missing? I made this very late last night.